CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 14, 2008

GREAT IDEA

This was a great idea Amber! It will be fun and easy to keep everyone updated on how things are going! Hope you don't mind me adding some color! Well as you all probably know, Sheridyn broke her tooth off over at Grandma and Grandpa Hoyt's about 2 weeks ago. She was playing by the swing set and walked into a swing! None of us could believe that it broke her tooth. So we had to take her to the hospital and have her put under so that they could fix it. It was a pretty traumati c week, I think more for me than for Sheridyn! Anyways, I managed to get this pic of her before it was fixed! I also got some pics of the m playing at the basketball camp.

1 comments:

Hoyt's Hotline said...

Thanks for adding the color! It looks great. I'm glad everyone is joining in on this blog! Amber